Creative Producer CTV2
Creative Producer, CTV2, Bell Media
Date: Dec 13, 2016
Location: Barrie, ON, CA
Req Id: 151290
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 136 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Bell Media is Canada's premier multimedia company with leading assets in television, radio and digital media, including CTV — Canada's #1 television network, and the country's most-watched specialty channels. It is a critical component of Bell’s commitment to leverage strategic investments in broadband networks to offer Canadians the best available content on any of the four screens they choose: television, smartphone, tablet and computer.
- Work in collaboration with Account Executives, Sales Promotions, Retails Clients, News Producers and Community Partners to write, produce and direct advertising messages and promotional campaigns for (broadcast) use across all media platforms. Liaise with external televisions stations and production agencies as required
- Field and studio camerawork, associated lighting, audio production and shoot scheduling
- Post-Production editing
- Create animation and graphic treatments for commercial and promotion projects
- Develop production budgets and quote on projects
- Maintain media archives and other duties as assigned
- Practical work experience in commercial/media production in the Advertising/Marketing or Broadcast industry
- Post Secondary education in Advertising/Commercial/Multi Media Production or Broadcasting
- Knowledge of news gathering procedures and news promotion an asset
- Copywriting, HD camerawork, Producing/Directing and non-linear editing experience required
- Advanced Avid/Adobe editing and computer/software skills
- Experience with television lighting and production techniques required
- Demonstrated creative aptitude, exceptional sense of design
- Excellent comprehension of proper grammar, spelling and exceptional creative writing skills
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal and client service skills
- Must have a valid G class driver’s licence
Hours of Work:
- 40 hours per week. Overtime as required based on operational needs. Will include working shift work including evenings and weekends
BM: WKP #feature *LI-SH TC:BM
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Union
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Barrie
Application Deadline: 12/26/2016
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada, ON, Barrie
Barrie, ON, CA
|Posted:||Dec 15, 2016|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)