Product Marketing Manager Film & TV
Looking for a career that combines innovative technology and creativity? If so, meet Autodesk.
We’re looking for a product marketing manager for a 6 months contract to help us find new customers for Autodesk 3ds Max and Maya software (and delight the ones we already have) in the Film & TV industry.
You will help shape and tell the Autodesk story to 3D content creators and filmmakers worldwide. You will create marketing content and campaigns to capture their attention and keep them engaged throughout the buyer’s journey. You will build social and community marketing plans to engage and energize the loyal 3ds Max and Maya user communities.
You will work with the 3ds Max and Maya product management teams to understand product strategy, features, and roadmaps, translating those into compelling marketing plans and programs.
You will also collaborate with our campaign, field marketing, public relations, and corporate marketing teams to ensure your marketing efforts are aligned and executed consistently across all communication channels.
Your ability to both think big and execute to the smallest detail is critical to your success in this role where you will oversee Film & TV product marketing for two of Autodesk’s biggest and most popular brands.
• Manage 3ds Max and Maya product launches, including creation of sales and marketing launch assets
• Help build the Film & TV industry go-to-market plan for 3D animation
• Constantly test and learn what marketing messages, content, and media work best for your target audience
• Coordinate 3ds Max and Maya day-to-day and launch marketing activities with the Games and Design Visualization marketing teams and support their mission to drive growth in other industries
Top 5 Signs That You’re a Strong Candidate
1. You’re a storyteller. Our customers are storytellers. You are too. You can be an advocate and spokesperson for Autodesk in the Film & TV industry. You are comfortable, confident, and persuasive with customers and press.
2. You know marketing. You understand how to find your prospects and customers, the best channels to reach them, what to say to them when you make contact, and how to say it. Your goal is to be so interesting and relevant that their engagement comes naturally.
3. You’re not afraid to take chances. You like to test new ideas and use real-world data to validate your successes and failures. If it doesn’t work, oh well! You still learned something.
4. You l-o-v-e the Media and Entertainment industry. You have a love and affinity for the world of Media and Entertainment- from games to movies to television, you have spent a lot of time (possibly too much time) exploring new worlds and falling in love with incredible characters.
5. You’re a team player. You like the idea of working with people who are passionate about our products and customers. And you know that strong working relationships are critical to your success.
How You’d Spend Your Day
• Developing marketing content. You’ll develop marketing messages and content that connects with 3ds Max and Maya customers and prospects in a way that drives deeper engagement and brand loyalty.
• Creating sales and marketing assets. You will create product launch materials, marketing collateral, sales tools, sales promotions, demo videos and more.
• Speaking with customers. You will find and connect with 3ds Max and Maya customers in the Film & TV industry online and at events. You occasionally serve as a media spokesperson for new product releases and at trade shows.
• Supporting major industry events. You will help plan and participate in major industry tradeshows and events that Autodesk attends, such as the SIGGRAPH conference.
• Marketing program tracking and reporting. You will track, monitor, report, and optimize your marketing programs on an ongoing basis. And communicate those results internally so others know what’s happening.
• 5+ years product marketing experience, preferably in the technology and/or Film & TV space
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• PowerPoint master (we’ll ask you to bring samples of your best work!)
• A team player who works well individually and with others, willing and able to handle critique
• Thrives in a dynamic, changing environment
• Can manage multiple projects simultaneously
• BA/BS degree, preferably in communications or marketing
• Regional and international travel may be required, estimate 5-10%
Are you our new Film & TV Product Marketing Manager? We hope so! Apply online now!
Please note this position can be based either in Montreal or San Francisco.
Primary Location: Americas-Canada-Quebec-Montréal
Montreal, QC, CA
|Posted:||Dec 21, 2016|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)