Junior Video Editor
Reporting to your Post Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for editing original web content. Other responsibilities include:
- Editing to a concept, script or pacing while respecting brand standards
- Selecting music as well as audio effects for each edit
- Creating cue sheets for any music used in an edit
- Ensuring that transitions between shots are as fluid and seamless as possible
- Minimum 1 years of experience in a related field
- Formal training in film/video editing, video production and/or post production techniques required
- Proficiency with Adobe CC Suite applications (Premiere and AfterEffects)
- Proficiency with creating visual effects, title design, roto and compositing an asset
- Excellent sense of pacing and timing
- Ability to work under pressure for short turnaround deadlines while maintaining a high quality standard
- Ability to troubleshoot and find creative solutions for editorial and pipeline issues
- A strong knowledge or pop culture (film, television, literature), current trends and styles
- Ability to work well with others in a fast paced collaborative environment.
- A high level of attention to detail
- Highly organized and capable of following pre-determined workflows
- Excellent communication Skills
- Please include a demo!
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks including...
- Annual bonus plans and benefits package
- Discounts for nearby businesses and a 500$ yearly gym/fitness allowance
- Access to onsite Ping-Pong, foosball and pool tables.
- Access to onsite cafeteria including a daily free complete breakfast (bacon and eggs on Friday)
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy, apply. But only if you’re up for the challenge of a lifetime!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.
Job Type: Full-time
Montreal, QC, CA
|Posted:||Dec 21, 2016|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)