North York, ON
Grafton-Fraser Inc. operates through its retail chains, Tip Top Tailors, George Richards Big and Tall Menswear, GRXL Menswear, Mr Big & Tall Menswear and Kingsport Big and Tall Clothiers.
Grafton-Fraser Inc. has built its business on providing quality menswear to Canadians who appreciate quality and value.
We offer competitive benefits and a generous employee discount.
The Graphic Designer reports directly to the Marketing Director and is responsible for producing creative digital design materials that maintain, reinforce and expand the Grafton-Fraser Inc. brands across all digital channels. From concept through execution, this role will improve our user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touch points.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
Design electronic and printed materials for email campaigns, ROP, print ads, displays, publications, marketing materials, web sites, and other channels
- Create flyers, advertisements, brochures, logos and signage
- Integrate multimedia concepts with technical graphic design elements as appropriate
- Develop specifications and standards for printing and other production.
- Participate in marketing strategic planning meetings on a project-by-project basis
- Coordinate and maintain a library of graphics, media, and digital records
- Where necessary edit marketing copy, web copy, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Degree in Graphics Design
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Graphic design, preferably for retailer in fashion industry
- Proven graphic design experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic design: 3 years
- Design: 3 years
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
North York, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jan 05, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)