Winnipeg Football Club
Director of Marketing & Branding
ou will provide leadership to the Winnipeg Football Club Marketing team while developing comprehensive marketing and branding plans to drive ticket sales, brand awareness, brand affinity and fan engagement for the Winnipeg Football Club.
If you are a strategic planner engaged in the latest marketing and digital trends and possess a creative mind with a hands-on approach, we want to talk to you. In this role, you will grow engagement by developing and executing digital and traditional marketing plans that achieve outstanding results while leading an innovative team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced marketer who can provide proven results and wants to be a part of growing our strong fan base and brand.
What you will do:
- Develop and execute (from inception to completion) marketing strategies, tactics and measurements that support the overall brand and business goals.
- Work closely with the Ticket Sales department to develop and execute campaigns supported by marketing initiatives that directly drive ticket sales.
- Optimize the Winnipeg Football Club’s earned and paid media across all channels to maximize its impact for marketing initiatives/campaigns – including owned social media, CRM and content.
- Develop and monitor interactive e-commerce, functionality, content and analysis (websites, responsive site design, mobile app, etc). Ensuring content is accurate and updated in a timely manner as new additions/changes are made.
- Further develop, grow and leverage our marketing channels - video, website, CRM, social media marketing initiatives.
- Lead in the coordination and trafficking of all advertising and promotions for the team.
- Oversee the layout and design in all marketing material, both digital and print (including game day elements) and their future development and growth.
- Ensure accuracy of brand messaging through all club events and initiatives while leading and engaging the marketing team.
- Be a leader in providing fan-first game day experiences.
- 5-7 years of marketing experience with digital platforms and Marketing Automation (Adobe preferred) along with email, social media, Google Analytics (or similar programs) and ability to program HTML a plus.
- Post-secondary education in marketing or equivalent experience.
- Strong creative knowledge with an understanding of the production/post-production process while being able to establish a world-class creative look.
- Self-starter who is energetic with a hands-on approach, and who has a passion for sports, entertainment and pop culture.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing digital marketing campaigns, leveraging SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.Excellent commitment to results, timely follow-through and attention to detail.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Winnipeg Football Club
Winnipeg, MB, CA
|Posted:||Jan 05, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)