USANA Health Sciences
USANA Health Sciences is seeking a highly detail oriented individual with marketing experience to join our team as a marketing coordinator. In this position, you will assist the marketing manager on a wide variety of marketing and communications responsibilities.
As USANA’s Marketing Coordinator you will manage the communication plans for all marketing initiatives and interact on social media on a daily basis in both languages Mandarin and English. Your ability to create relevant content—both written and designed––while having a strong attention to detail, will be essential to your success.
In this position, you will create all marketing material and sales tools for the Canadian market. You will be involved in all projects, and one of your key responsibilities will be to ensure the good execution of each project plan. Your ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines is vital to your success.
As you develop in this position, you will get more autonomy and be able to be a strong driving force in each project. Having the ability to problem solve and stay very organized in a fast-paced environment will be key to your success.
A successful individual in this position will exemplify USANA’s core values and will have a can-do attitude.
· Assist in the launch of new products in Canada; manage project components and timelines
· Create content and manage the communication plans for all field and marketing initiatives (emailing, web content, social media)
· Interact on social media on a daily basis (WeChat, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram)
· Work closely with creative services, and contribute to the content and development of all marketing material and sales tools, including print, video, audio, and web media
· Coordinate with and enlist the support of all departments for marketing initiatives by participating in cross-functional team meetings and through other activities as appropriate
Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, health-related science, or related field preferred
· 0-2 years of experience in a marketing or communication management position
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and in Mandarin
· Computer literate including Microsoft Office, Photoshop, and InDesign applications
At USANA, Everything We Do Helps You Love Life and Live It.
We've been around a while. We've done some amazing things. We've climbed to the top of the nutritional supplement industry, touching millions of lives along the way. Founded in 1992 by Dr. Myron Wentz, USANA Health Sciences is a U.S.-based international company that manufactures high-quality supplements, personal care, and energy products in our FDA-registered facility in Salt Lake City, Utah.
USANA is committed to making the highest quality products without compromise. That's why we use only the purest ingredients, stringent quality control, and a manufacturing process that's second-to-none. After all, at USANA we make more than just nutritionals––we help others create their #USANAlifestyle. And we are able to do that with teams of incredible employees based around the world.
USANA employees do more than work for our company––we embody the culture, and we live our company values: Excellence, Integrity, Health, and Community. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to ensure USANA’s direct-selling Associates are supplied with whatever they need to become successful.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
USANA Health Sciences
Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||Jan 05, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)