Web design and graphics specialist
Edkent Media is an established digital marketing company growing at a rapid pace and this is an exciting time to be a part of the journey.
We are an online marketing that offers a wide range of effective services. We focus our efforts on building a brand’s online reputation and thereby enhance its revenue generation capabilities.
We pride ourselves on bringing creativity and innovation to every project, and work with our clients with a goal to help them improve ROI on their marketing.
- You’ll do: the same thing for our business and our clients. We need someone who can embrace our work environment and contribute to our projects with powerful design skills
- We offer: a competitive salary, bonuses, great snacks, and a fun, welcoming environment.
- You offer: a willingness to tackle whatever comes your way with great management skills, a positive attitude, and a desire to work together as a team.
- You are: A leader and a creative person who is able to use your skills to build aesthetic websites and effective landing pages that maximize lead conversion
Technical skills needed
- Wordpress expert and proven experience with HTML, MySQL database, CSS, PHP, JS and other CMS platform
- Familiarity with WHM, Cpanel and FTP
- A proven understanding of aesthetics and color coordination
- Must be familiar with conversion rate optimization
- Proven expertise in designing landing pages in HTML and Wordpress
- Familiarity in designing infographics for websites
- High proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other graphics software packages
- At least 2 years of demonstrated experience in web, graphics design
- Proven experience in creating visually appealing websites that are responsive and have a user-friendly design
- The ability to create design elements and apply graphics skills for online interfaces/functionality, including websites, email newsletters, social media
- Can assist with the evolution of company branding and design guidelines for various business units.
- Can create high-quality design work supporting digital marketing campaigns for lead generation
- A Proven project management and communication skills with an attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- A strong sense of professionalism and enthusiasm
Additional skills that would be valued
- Programming in AJAX and JSON would be a good assist
- Designing experience in Wordpress headway themes
- Photography skills
- Video editing skills
Job type: Full time
Tentative start date: February 2017
Annual Salary range: $30,000-$35000
Please note that we would like see to your past work and ensure that you share a link to your portfolio on your cover letter.
Note: The portfolio is essential for this role and we will only consider candidates who share the same.
Please send us your resume and cover letter if you feel that you have the above skills. We will be getting back to you at the earliest if you fit the bill.
Good luck !
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Design: 1 year
- Web Design: 1 year
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Scarborough, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jan 05, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)