Jr Marketing & Graphic Designer
We’re looking for a graphic designer with a bold, clean style and an interest in building experience in the marketing process involved in launching and managing brands.
Most of the work is in the non-profit/charitable mental health field, but includes the occasional corporate/realty contract for variety.
We’re a small team that believes in tailoring the job to the right person rather than fitting people into a predefined job, so we’re looking for talent and a passion for the work over any specific experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating original designs for reports, print, and digital advertising that will be seen nationally.
- Website & Page Design (coding not required)
- Creating social media content within brand requirements.
- Managing SEO and boosting SERP
- Video editing and product design opportunities available as per your interests.
The person we’re looking for has:
- 1+ years design experience or graphic design diploma
- A passion for design and marketing
- Skills with Adobe Photoshop and either Indesign or Illustrator
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm for this work
- A preference for working with relative freedom and small teams, as opposed to a rigid corporate structure
- The ability to meet deadlines and manage their time properly
Our office is downtown, right by either skytrain station. We’re posting as 30 hours/week, but for the right candidate we’d be open to 20 hours if it was necessary.
Please attach your CV and Portfolio to your application.
Due to the volume of applicants, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please do not apply by phone.
Job Type: Full-time
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||Jan 10, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)