Edmonton Humane Society
Coordinator Multimedia & Graphics Design
The Edmonton Humane Society (EHS) is a non-profit charitable organization that is committed to helping homeless and abused companion animals.
We are currently hiring for the key position of Coordinator, Multimedia & Graphics Designer. Reporting to the Communications Officer, the Coordinator will oversee the design and content for various programs, web content, social media and other marketing initiatives. This role is primarily rooted in visual storytelling. The ideal candidate is someone who can create quality graphics and video while also assisting with various projects as necessary.
- Creative innovator who can translate ideas into content and tell the EHS story through web, social and print.
- Utilize exceptional design, layout and multimedia skills to create compelling communications materials, from concept to completion, that support the EHS brand across multiple channels.
- Develop and execute innovative concepts, designs and production of marketing materials such as brochures, newsletters, logos, flyers, posters, presentation decks, event signage, e-mails and other projects that may arise.
- Design compelling graphics and create videos for EHS social media platforms.
- Monitor and engage with stakeholders on EHS social media channels.
- Analyze project impact and understand how digital analytics play a role in story development and placement.
- Maintain and update all website properties on a regular basis, keeping content fresh, timely and relevant.
- Actively participate in cross-functional team meetings, processes and initiatives to evolve online marketing and web properties.
- Assist with signature events planning and execution.
- Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design, Media Production or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in a related field
- Strong visual design skill set, solid writing abilities and videography experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat) and MS Office Suite
- Shooting and editing skills along with experience using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Able to execute multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
- Outstanding problem-solving and design abilities with above average organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work with printers, organize files, proofread and manage deadlines
- Knowledge of creating content for web and social media, along with the ability to learn emerging technologies quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills, a collaborative nature and the ability to work in a team environment
- A resourceful multi-tasker with a keen eye for detail
- Events and/or communications and photography experience an asset
Wage: Commensurate on education and experience
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., with flexibility for evening and weekend work on occasion
Please apply with cover letter and resume, including your salary expectation, by 4:30PM on Friday, January 20, 2017. Please note that we will be reviewing resumes as we receive them.
The Edmonton Humane Society appreciates and considers all resumes but will only be contacting those applicants that have been selected for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Edmonton Humane Society
Edmonton, AB, CA
|Posted:||Jan 10, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)