Arc Reactions Inc
Build your future with Arc Reactions!
We’re an established boutique marketing and design firm with one singular focus: solving our clients’ problems. We take what they do and translate that into powerful and purposeful graphic design, print, websites, video, and social media.
And we know that the key to our success is our people. We offer the challenge of interesting work, ongoing learning opportunities, and lots of room to grow with our expanding company.
Looking for a position where you make a difference? You’ve found it.
You will support the Project Coordinator and the CEO with the day-to-day management of the company, serve as the first impression of our head office, and actively implement both client and internal marketing initiatives.
- Be the first point of contact for clients by answering the phones and greeting clients at the door
- Perform administrative responsibilities such as attending client meetings, transcribing recordings, preparing correspondence, and managing files
- Help write proposals for new client work
- Organize content for websites and blogs
- Run errands (deliver print materials to clients, pick up office supplies, etc.)
- Update content on internal and client websites and blogs
- Assist the Project Coordinator in working with vendors and contractors as necessary in the execution of marketing activities
- Support the CEO and Project Coordinator in the design and execution of promotions, client events, sponsorships, digital marketing campaigns, etc.
- Research clients, competitors, and more
- Other office duties and special projects as required
When you reply to this posting, make sure you add “I’m Ready!” to the title of your cover letter – or you will be immediately disqualified.
- High school diploma – post-secondary education in Business, Marketing, or a related field would be considered an asset
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office and “Google Fu”
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous experience in an office environment
- Good communication skills
- Your own vehicle
- Able to prioritize work and manage change to meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills
- Can work independently but aren’t afraid to ask questions
- Experience in Google Analytics, AdWords, PhotoShop, and WordPress a strong plus
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to build a career with an innovative and dynamic company, submit your resume by clicking on the Apply Now button.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Arc Reactions Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Calgary, AB
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Driver's Licence
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Arc Reactions Inc
Calgary, AB, CA
|Posted:||Jan 10, 2017|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|