North York, ON
Social Media & Digital Marketing Associate
**Please send resume in PDF and use the job title in the subject line.
Also, include a cover letter, length doesn't make, but make sure to show your personality and be creative. Generic resumes will not get you noticed.
ChizComm Ltd. is a multi-faceted award-winning marketing and communications agency dedicated to delivering the outstanding launch, marketing and promotion for products in all areas.
- Demonstrate understanding of web strategies and Social Media tools, channels and trends.
- Work directly with Brand Managers and the Creative Development Team; provide support where needed.
- Work with Brand Managers to develop Social Media strategies for clients that will further grow the brand and its presence on all Social Media platforms.
- Work with the Creative Development Team to develop a creative vision for all assets.
- Assisting in the development of content calendars for various international clients.
- Responsible for assisting in the development and maintenance of online content that attracts attention, generates interest, and is easily shared with social networks.
- Responsible for analyzing, making recommendations and carrying out strategies to continuously increase social media efforts and results.
- Compile summary of results for each paid advertisement/media buy and provide insightful analysis and recommendations for future ads.
- Compile end of month reports for each client and platform that summarize changes in statistics, while providing insightful analysis and recommendations for coming months.
- Responsible for all Social Media Community Management:
- Actively seek out industry influencers in the online community to connect with potential followers, advocate for and grown the brand and brand following.
- Focus on creating content, monitoring content and activity on pages, responding to comments and answering customer questions or concerns within a 24-hour period.
- Other duties as required.
- 1 year (minimum) experience in a Social Media or Digital Marketing role.
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube and other emerging social media platforms are strongly preferred.
- Experience with Google AdWords and YouTube pre-roll an asset.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Able to handle a fast-paced work environment and work under pressure.
- Excellent time management, organizational, analytical and logistical support skills
- Ability to self-manage workload and the motivation to grow with evolving job criteria and challenges.
- Creative thinker.
Our Work Environment
ChizComm Ltd’s collaborative office allows employees to let their creative ideas flow and freely interact with each other. The pace of work varies day to day from fast to moderate depending on the projects. We are a small-but-mighty agency where aspiring professionals get to experience many dynamic social media tasks including developing content calendars for international clients, customer service across all social media platforms, writing blogs, etc. ChizComm offers great mentorship that supports new grads in learning and honing their skills as a social media practitioner.
***Please send resume in PDF to careers (at) chizcomm (dot) com and use the job title in the subject line
BE CREATIVE, SHOW YOUR PERSONALITY AND MAKE YOURSELF STAND OUT!!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 /year
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
North York, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jan 10, 2017|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|