Classic Group of Companies
We’re hiring a… Marketing Coordinator
Are you a proactive, result-driven, creative Marketing Coordinator who thrives on influencing the growth of a business by leading and implementing the company’s marketing and branding initiatives?
Then we want to hear from YOU !
As the Marketing Coordinator , you will influence the Company’s branding and marketing initiatives, impacting the Company’s growth strategies. This dynamic role would be a great fit for someone who thrives in a high-energy environment, but also brings strong administrative and organizational skills.
Here’s a “Snapshot” of your Day…
Start your day off with a fresh cup of coffee from our own special blend of coffees…
- Influence and manage multiple corporate brands at various stages in the brand lifecycle, including new product launches.
- Develop strategic marketing plans that will drive market demand through existing and new distribution channels.
- Influence how our products are marketed to our customers and clients by managing all aspects of product marketing such as positioning, branding, targeting, packaging and promotions.
- Develop and implement the company’s social media marketing strategy; monitoring and identifying new opportunities to increase visibility in the social media space.
- Responsible for maintaining the company’s corporate website and online ordering portal by providing recommendations for updates and innovation the site.
- Managing the satisfaction of the business with the vendor to constantly re-evaluate their needs and facilitating cross functional communication and work efforts between Vendors and internal employees
- Assist in the review, preparation and coordination of campaign materials approval processes.
- Ensure the management team is up-to-date with the latest industry news, competitor analysis, and market research.
- Initiates and manages projects that will resolve obstacles/challenges and generate new opportunities.
- In partnership with the President, manage and build client relationships by attending client meetings, creating proposals/meetings, negotiating terms, drafting creative briefs and strategies, managing deliverables and adhering to a budget.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of initiatives, produces quality reports and analysis, making recommendations based on the results.
- Ensures problem resolutions are achieved without compromising the relationship with vendors and company customers.
To be a Great Leader in this Role, you have….
- A post-secondary marketing diploma/degree coupled with at least three (3) years of related experience in sales and marketing.
- Experience developing and maintaining social media marketing and branding strategy.
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills; ensuring projects are on schedule.
- Ability to keep others focused while working well under pressure in a fast pace environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal).
- Ability to build effective business relationships with management, teammates, clients and vendors.
- Strong computer software (Adobe Creative Suite, MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.) and Internet research capabilities.
- Strong leadership skills, with a “hands-on attitude” to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills to develop strong relationships with their team, follow colleagues, customers/clients and vendors.
- Perfection is your middle name – you strive to exceed the standard!
If you would like to have an impact on a growing company then tell us what would make you stand out….
We wish thank all candidates for their interest in this position; those candidates to whom we wish to interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 2 years
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Classic Group of Companies
Markham, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jan 10, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)