Accessible Media Inc.
Do you want to make a difference every day? Are you interested in making media accessible for all Canadians? Are you an experienced and passionate videographer with a creative eye? Then AMI is the place for you.
Accessible Media Inc. (AMI) is a not-for-profit multimedia organization serving more than five million Canadians who are blind, partially sighted, deaf, hard of hearing, mobility or print restricted. Operating three broadcast services, AMI-tv and AMI-audio in English and AMI-télé in French, AMI’s mission is to make accessible media for all Canadians.
We are currently looking for a full time Videographer to join our Programming & Production team in our Vancouver bureau. The ideal candidate will be responsible for composing shoots and editing original video and audio for AMI’s broadcast platforms by operating video camera and editing recordings.
If you are interested in being part of such an awesome team and have the following qualifications please let us know.
- Compose shoots and edit original video and audio for AMI’s broadcast platforms by operating video camera and editing recordings
- Maintains the operation and security of all equipment (camera, audio and lighting) required for each assignment
- Prepares the production location; accomplishes AMI’s technical production standards
- Maintains relevant knowledge; maintains AMI company vehicle
- Prepares carnet applications and re-applications as required and contributes to the overall team effort
- Diploma in Broadcast/Media or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years EFP and news editing experience.
- Strong knowledge of photography, cinematography, sound, lighting, and Non Linear Editor systems, (Adobe Premiere Pro and Avid).
- Working knowledge of new media video formats such as: MXF, OMF, MPEG, Quick Time, Etc.
- Knowledge of file integration with Master Control, Video on Demand and web players.
- Works independently, strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and quick turnaround.
- Displays advance camera operating ability, creative eye and attention to detail.
- Possesses a valid driver’s license and operates company vehicle
- Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset
Accessible Media Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
|Category:||Film / Video|
Accessible Media Inc.
808 Nelson Street, Suite 612
Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||Jan 10, 2017|
|Closing:||Jan 31, 2017|