Why join the Metrie Team?
Since 1926, Metrie has been a leading manufacturer and distributor of interior finishings. We are a family-owned and privately held company with multiple locations across North America, inspiring builders, designers, architects and homeowners. Our dedication to creating high-quality, finely crafted architectural elements has helped us grow to become the largest supplier and manufacturer of solid wood and composite moulding in North America.
We strive to be a talent-advantaged organization. As a member of the Metrie team, you'll see attainable goals that call upon your talents and skills. Metrie offers a great mix of total rewards for your contributions and exciting opportunities to collaborate with smart and passionate colleagues. Come join our team and help us continue our history of success!
What will you be doing in the Graphic Designer position?
The Graphic Designer is responsible for providing internal graphic art and creative services, supporting production and quality control of marketing materials with suppliers, and organizing and maintaining the company’s creative marketing assets.
The Graphic Designer will directly report to the Director, Marketing and Communications, with an indirect reporting relationship to the Manager, Creative Services. This role is a key individual contributor to the Marketing team.
The most critical outcomes for this role are to:
• Provide graphic design and creative services for a wide range of marketing print and digital media, including collateral, retail merchandising and packaging, advertising, trade show graphics and website.
• Assist with the production and shipment of final materials through our print suppliers, including press checks as needed.
• Upload photos and new assets to our on-line asset management tool as required.
What background will make you successful?
• 1-3+ years of Graphic Design experience.
• Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign.
• Creative, self-starter, self-motivated and detail-oriented.
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple, time-sensitive projects.
• Experience with 3D modeling software and designing for digital platforms a plus.
How to submit your interest?
To apply for this exciting opportunity at Metrie, please submit your resume and cover letter to our Human Resources team in confidence by clicking the “Apply for this Position” button below. While we greatly appreciate your interest and application, please be advised that we will only be responding to candidates selected for further consideration.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Milton, ON, CA
|Posted:||Feb 09, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)