Social Media Manager and Graphic Artist
The Food Revolution starts here. At Copper Branch restaurants, it is our Mission to nourish our community with wholesome, 100% Plant-Based foods –foods that empower our customers so that they can fully trust and feel great about what they are eating.
Copper Branch is a new Power Food, 100% Plant-Based (vegan) Quick-Serve restaurant chain, developed in Montreal, Quebec. We serve gourmet, plant-based foods in a fast-casual restaurant environment and strive to grow our brand as the undisputed leader in the healthy fast-casual industry. We are a young, experienced and successful company with 9 locations open and over 8 in development for this year, both in Quebec and Ontario markets. We are franchising our concept and will be opening more than 200 locations in the next 5 years.
Copper Branch is seeking a dedicated, hard-working, and enthusiastic individual who will have the opportunity to grow their career within marketing / brand development for Copper Branch in the position of a Social Media Manager.
The candidate will be dedicated to strengthening the Copper Branch brand by managing our social media accounts for our corporate and franchised locations, developing content (graphic design, photography, and video), designing marketing initiatives and planning, and driving store traffic and promotions.
- Managing our Social Media Accounts for our corporate and franchised locations
- Developping content, wether it be photography, graphic design, and video
- Reaching out to press, media, and bloggers, that show interest in the brand for upcoming features and promotional events (i.e. editors, journalists, bloggers, influences, etc.) * Planning new marketing initiatives and coordinating with the current marketing plan
- Pursuing a career in marketing through formal education and/or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash
- Creative thinker with solid written, verbal and communication skills
- Must have strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
Please attach a cover letter and resume in PDF format.
It’s time for you to be a part of a great and powerful brand; it’s time for you to be a part of #CopperBranch, apply today! And join the Food Revolution!
See more at CopperBranch.ca.
Job Type: Part-time
- Marketing: 1 year
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year
Montreal, QC, CA
|Posted:||Mar 06, 2017|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|