We wake every day to greet glaciers, mountain peaks and turquoise lakes. At Pursuit, we live the dream. We’re united by an intrinsic love of exploring that can’t be confined by physical borders. Together, Pursuit team members and guests create inspiring memories they’ll share with their friends and families for years to come. It’s all about sharing our amazing destinations.
We have gathered a collection of adventure travel experiences, each of them thoughtfully united by their power to inspire and invigorate. As a brand, Pursuit weaves elements of wonder and amazement across our range of awe-inspiring experiences.
- Our Vision is to be the world’s leading provider of experiential adventure travel.
- Our Mission is to connect guests and staff to iconic places through unforgettable, inspiring experiences.
We are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic full-time Graphic Designer to join our marketing team in Canmore, Alberta. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Brand & Production, this position will be responsible for the development of creative marketing materials for our diverse brands across Alaska, the Rocky Mountains, Vancouver, B.C. and Montana.
- Interpreting marketing briefs to develop creative materials that meet business and communication objectives while maintaining the integrity of the Pursuit and individual property brands.
- Designing marketing materials across multiple media formats including print, email, web, templates and presentations.
- Handling creative projects from start to finish: collaborative brainstorming, creative execution, proofing and edits though to final production.
- Collaborating with copywriters and external creative consultants to develop and deliver creative concepts in support of marketing activities.
- Modifying content and/or format of pre-existing design files as required.
- Preparing files in accordance with print, web and media production requirements.
- Prioritizing daily workflow to accommodate needs and deadlines as required.
- Develop corporate brand strategies, visual identities, and graphics in direct collaboration with marketing, creative and other departments.
- Manage freelancer support and/or external vendors as required.
- Writing/copywriting experience is a strong plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant design field.
- 3+ years’ experience.
- An up-to-date portfolio that demonstrates an understanding of design fundamentals such as typography, layout and use of color.
- Expert understanding of multimedia design and experience building files for both print and digital.
- Ability to work expertly in the latest version of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Work within a wide-range of personalities, brands and adapt to varied audiences.
- Work under tight timelines while multitasking to complete resources on time while keeping a focused attention to detail.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Canmore, AB, CA
|Posted:||Mar 13, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)