Amilia is a fast growing company developing a SaaS e-commerce platform for the sports & recreation industry and striving to grow to a $100M in revenue within 5 years. We're headquartered in Montreal, Quebec and are currently looking to expand our Marketing team by adding a Graphic designer to help build the Amilia Brand.
What you'll be doing
- Lead design and production of all marketing materials, including: infographics, emails, posters, handouts, postcards, promotions, newsletters, ads and other collateral;
- Work on website and landing pages to improve conversion.
- Assist to ensure all marketing communications across various channels and departments remain consistent and align with strategic marketing goals;
- Build a styleguide for all three products
- Ensure designs are consistent with our branding and company values across different media
- An undergraduate degree in graphic design or related field;
- 1-3 years professional graphic design experience
- Mastery of Adobe Digital Publishing Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro);
- Familiarity with common web design and production tools (HTML and WordPress);
- Ability to collaborate creatively and communicate your vision with others;
This is a full time position with medical & dental insurance plan, fitness credits, an adorable pug and a casual work environment. We are located next to the Lachine Canal, close to the Atwater Market & Griffintown.
Job Type: Full-time
- Montréal, QC
- Graphic Design: 1 year
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Montreal, QC, CA
|Posted:||Mar 13, 2017|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|