CUPS (Calgary Urban Project Society)
CUPS is seeking a Marketing / Communication Manager to join our winning team. As a member of our Management team, you will play a key role supporting CUPS in our success over the next 5 years as we roll out our new strategic plan. You are a big picture thinker, with exceptional verbal and written communication skills, who can develop marketing plans in support of strategic priorities and effectively manage the execution of plans and initiatives to achieve results. You enjoy working collaboratively as a part of team to achieve goals and have a passion to support those around you to be successful.
- Gain a strong working knowledge of CUPS, including a clear understanding of its five year strategic plan as well its history and evolution as a leader in the social sector.
- Spend consistent time building and maintaining relationships with Program Managers to develop a high level understanding of CUPS programs and services and the People we assist.
- Be visible and accessible across the organization to gain an understanding of the environment in which our team operates and to capture and market stories and successes of Participants and Front Line Staff.
- Develop a comprehensive marketing/communication strategic plan that supports CUPS organizational and fund development strategic priorities.
- Develop implementation plans in support of annual marketing plans and effectively manage the execution of plans, initiatives and projects to ensure they are delivered on time, on budget and within scope.
- Collaborate with Fund Development to develop comprehensive and cohesive marketing plans and campaigns that promote awareness in support of fundraising objectives, initiatives and events including developing written content for donors such as newsletters, fact sheets, event brochures, people profiles and other information pieces as needed.
- Represent CUPS as spokesperson within the community, including media interviews and at fundraising events.
- Design and develop CUPS communications in both digital and print (write, edit and proofread) to engage our external and internal partners
- Develop and maintain CUPS website and Social Media content aligned with marketing strategies.
- Provide timely reporting, analysis and tracking on marketing stats including project performance
- Develop, advise and track spending on Marketing budgets
- Make recommendations for adjustments to plans and campaigns to increase marketing ROI
- Develop and maintain key Business Relationships
- Progressively build trust and credibility; be seen as a trusted advisor for marketing CUPS
- Possess a degree in marketing, communications, advertising and/or business
- Five (5) years or more direct experience in a marketing or communications role with some of this being at the Manager level.
- Exceptional writing and storytelling skills
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proven Project / Time Management skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver), Word, Outlook, Publisher, PowerPoint , Excel
- Knowledge and experience in website design and maintenance (Word Press)
- Knowledge of HTML and Online Survey Tools
Core Competencies and Personal Characteristics
- Strategic business sense, organization and adaptability in dealing with change
- Exceptional people skills, known as a relationship builder who inspires people to share their stories.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently
- A “People First” attitude with a strong sense of customer service excellence for both internal and external interactions
We offer a competitive salary range and benefits package.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and résumé stating salary expectations by March 24, 2017 to:
1001 10 Ave SW
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 /year
- Communication/Marketing: 5 years
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
CUPS (Calgary Urban Project Society)
Calgary, AB, CA
|Posted:||Mar 13, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)