STS Capital Partners
Manager Marketing & Communications
Manager, Marketing & Communications STS Capital Partners is a fast paced, international mergers and acquisitions firm.
STS Capital Partners is seeking an entrepreneurial minded, dynamic, experienced marketing and communications professional to support the planning and execution of the firm’s marketing initiatives, and also to provide communications support to our CEO and global deal teams. This role will suit a highly organized and motivated individual who has the ability and confidence to work independently and also excels working as part of a team; in addition to having the flexibility to adapt to shifting project priorities in our client-focused and deadline-oriented environment. This role, supporting our global team, is home-based.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Produce high quality communications and marketing materials (across all platforms) supporting business development and lead generation.
- Develop general marketing materials and content (web, electronic, print, video) and support preparation of content for executive, client and investor presentations.
- Create/write targeted outreach communications, newsletters, case studies, project- and event-specific materials; and coordinate centralized marketing/email campaigns.
- Manage event participation, including organizing all event logistics, acting as primary interface with sponsors and organizers, coordinating booth requirements, and developing all associated communications.
- Manage internal communications, including building out intranet (SharePoint platform) and developing/managing intranet content.
- Support development of, and adherence to, firm brand standards, including presentation and document templates, standard e-mail signatures, etc.
- Manage freelance resources, including video production, design resources and translation of materials, as required.
- Provide writing, editing, proofreading and design support, as in-house marketing and communications function.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience as a marketing and communications professional, with corporate business experience.
- Graduate of communications, marketing or journalism program.
- Experience writing/creating/producing materials across a variety of platforms (electronic, print, social media, video), as well as experience managing websites.
- Superior writing, editing and proofreading skills resulting in consistently high quality of outputs.
- Graphic design skills and experience preferred.
- 8+ years’ experience in a hands-on role managing event participation, sponsorships, materials development, lead management, etc.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, and ability to multitask in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Creative and flexible style to allow effective tailoring of messaging to target different audiences and effectively represent different authors/presenters.
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfort level in interacting with individuals at all levels within an organization.
- Experience working for a global organization is preferred, with understanding of cultural differences.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products (required); familiarity with web (Word Press) and graphic design tools (preferred).
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
STS Capital Partners
Mississauga, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 13, 2017|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|