The Application Deadline for this job posting is coming soon. Apply by Mar 31, 2017!
Communications and Marketing SpecialistFeatured
The Communications & Marketing Specialist has a primary responsibility in developing investor relations and communications initiatives and providing marketing and communications services to KA and its clients. The successful candidate will be a well-rounded communications professional with both writing and graphic design experience and a keen interest in transaction based work, capital markets, and financial services.
II. Reports to the Executive Vice President, Communication Strategy
III. Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Create marketing materials.
· Create and maintain website content and design.
· Coordinate and implement email content and blasts.
· Assist in the creation and execution of external newsletters and notices such as tombstones and newsflashes.
· Create and prepare materials for external conferences.
· Issue and draft press releases on behalf of KSS.
· Assist clients with the preparation and distribution of communications such as shareholder letters, press releases, quarterly and annual information, proxy circulars, circular covers, media relations and road show presentations. This include both the creation of written copy and graphic design.
· Written assignments such as articles, reports, circulars, Q&A’s, fact sheets and develop scripts for shareholder calls.
· Design imaginative tables, charts and other graphics for various documents including circulars and PowerPoint presentations.
· Design, layout, format, edit and proof documents.
· Media monitoring
· Create advertisements on behalf of clients and liaise with publication.
· Interact with the broader investment community including analysts, portfolio managers, legal advisers, investment bankers, brokers, and the financial media.
- Coordinate communications between Kingsdale, clients and professional advisers.
· Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, graphic design or related discipline from a university or college or equivalent experience is required.
· 1+ years of experience in marketing.
· Exceptional graphic design capabilities including online design from templates.
- Professional demeanor at all times.
· Exceptional attention to details, committed to quality of deliverables.
· Solid organizational and time management skills along with the ability to resolve client issues before escalation in a professional manner.
· Able to work independently or in a team.
- Ability to liaison with clients, employees, management and senior leaders.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Adaptable and flexible, able to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Reliable, responsible and motivated individual with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Organized and resourceful.
- Highly responsible and extremely confidential.
- Flexibility in hours, ability to work overtime as required.
· Proficient in Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other graphical design programs.
- Solid, demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) and Microsoft Outlook.
130 King Street West
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 14, 2017|
|Closing:||Mar 31, 2017|