Blog Writer - Junior Position
We are looking for a highly skilled Junior Blog Writer to join our team in downtown Edmonton. You will work with our marketing team to write, edit, optimize, study, and manage content on our blogs and social media channels. This position requires you have excellent written English ability, are able to express yourself clearly, and understand how to make content engaging. You will directly create results that drive the company's growth and success.
We are an Edmonton-based eCommerce company with customers and partners all over North America. We move fast and compete in large markets with other fast-moving companies in the USA and Canada. Every day is different and exciting: our business demands agile thinking, rapid deployment, and flawless execution.
At Novosbed you will work with some of the the best eCommerce minds in Canada and compete against some of the best eCommerce minds in the world.
If you want to make significant, measurable impact to a company's performance, work with people that challenge you every day, and want to challenge us with your expertise, we want you to apply for this position.
- Bachelors degree in English, Marketing, Communications or other applicable program
- Experience writing, editing, and publishing content for the Web
- Strong social media following (FB, IG, Pinterest, Twitter)
- Track record of maintaining a blog and/or personal website
- Exremely strong written communication skills
- Able to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- $32k/yr. - More for exceptional candidates
- Health & dental benefits
- 2 wks vacation
Please send resume and cover letter.
- You MUST include a link to your blog or personal website and all social media channels.
- You MUST include examples of your best writing (school work is acceptable).
- You MUST submit the following with your application: A list of least 3 grammatical errors in this job posting, and how to correct each of them.
We thank all of those who apply, however only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 /year
Edmonton, AB, CA
|Posted:||Mar 17, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)