Junior Graphic Designer
Scholar’s Choice is a vibrant company distributing and retailing educational toys and teaching materials to parents, teacher and early childhood educators in Canada and around the world. We currently have more than 380 staff members and our main distribution centre in London, Ontario.
- Operates effectively as a member of the marketing team.
- Assist with creating, designing and updating corporate web sites.
- Assist with creating and designing weekly emails and promotional content.
- Assist with creating flyers, catalogues and brochures.
- Assist with proprietary product design and artwork.
- Work with social media team on creative initiatives and web optimization.
- Other duties as required.
- Working towards or completed degree/diploma or equivalent in graphic, web or multimedia design
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- Familiar with HTML and CSS
- Photography an asset
- Video production an asset
- Knowledge of pre-press and file preparation
- Exceptional attention to detail, with strong organizational skills
- Ability to assess priorities and manage time and resources accordingly
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage any qualified people to apply.
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter, resume, and link to sample work by March 31, 2017.
Job Type: Contract
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
London, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 20, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)