Operating since 1988, Bidell Gas Compression, a division of Total Energy Service Inc. is a leading supplier of reciprocating and rotary screw compressors.
Bidell's Design Department has an immediate opening for a six month temporary placement.
- Design vessels, G.A., structural, isometrics and other design drawings.
- Communicate and interface with other Project Designers and Engineers.
- Review project standards, specifications and design instructions.
- Support in identification of deviations in job scope, estimation of changes and notices.
Engineering Design and Drafting Technology diploma from a recognized institute (SAIT, NAIT or equivalent) or Process Pipe Drafting Certificate.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and 3D modeling CadWorx.
- Strong understanding of piping and models.
- Strong attention to detail, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in programming and with MS products.
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast paced, team environment.*
What we offer
- Competitive compensation based on experience and education.
- A strong value based organization.
- An opportunity to be a part of a highly skilled team.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Calgary, AB, CA
|Posted:||Mar 29, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)