Communication & Social Media Director
Position Type: Permanent (Full time)
Salary: $60,000 to $80,000 (Based on Experience)
Work Schedule: Mon to Fri (8.00 AM to 5.00 PM)
About the Company
A highly distinguished publicly traded property management firm which specialize in acquisition, redevelopment, repositioning, and management of rental apartments across western Canada.
The company is looking for a Communication & Digital Media Director, capable of leading its Investor Relations (IR), and Communication & Digital Media team. Headquartered in Calgary the Communication & Social Media Director will be accountable for leading the IR strategy, planning, and implementation of Social Media & Digital Content for the Company, and working with a team that helps maximize the quality and efficiency of the following responsibilities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead growing Social Media content management work across the organization and evolve strategies, platforms, and programs so as to drive positive Marketing ROI.
- Lead strategic initiatives across all facets to better drive public engagement, acquisition, and retention.
- Be a trusted advisor for senior leaders, partner groups and affinity relationships with respect to the digital advertisement and marketing ecosystem.
- Lead partnerships with internal client digital stakeholders to drive integration across print & electronic media, graphic designs, web, and mobile.
- Write and revise media content, presentations, employee manuals, and job aids to improve visual appeal and consistency of training tools.
- Support training initiatives through content development and implementation.
- Formulate and design student manual for the Operational Excellence's Root Cause Analysis course.
- Manage and complete projects as per specified timeline, prioritizing and working on multiple projects.
- Create / edit storyboards, training videos, incorporated appropriate audio and graphics files.
- Provided instructional design support, as well as recommended appropriate tools and course design structure.
- Formulated Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for photography, content management and online ads.
- Collaborated with project teams to determine scope, develop plans & schedules, and budgetary support.
Qualifications and Requirements
Essential Qualifications :
- A university degree or college diploma in communications, public relations, marketing, journalism or in a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven traditional media, digital and social media, graphic designs, advertisement and marketing within the real estate industry or a comparable sector.
- Strong knowledge base of digital channel communication.
- Experience with creating compelling messages for different target demographics.
- Audience development and subscription strategies experience a plus.
- Experience managing multiple functions simultaneously
Skills Required :
- Performance Improvement
- Business Analysis
- eLearning Development
- Graphic Design
- Brand Development
- Advertisement & Marketing
- Need Analysis
- Visual Management
- Marketing Material Preparation
- Proposal Writing
- Audience Analysis
- Content Writing
How to Apply
If you closely meet above requirements, we encourage you to submit your cover letter and resume quoting “ Job No. 1013601 ” in the subject line. Although we thank all applicants for applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- communication and social media management: 5 years
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Atlantic Group Immigration, Employment & Education
Calgary, AB, CA
|Posted:||Apr 06, 2017|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|