Birchwood Automotive Group
Over the last 50 years, the Birchwood Automotive Group has grown to become Manitoba’s largest network of automotive retailers. With 17 franchised operations, each of our dealerships is structured to serve the automotive needs of our customers by operating sales, service and parts departments. In addition to these services, we operate two state-of-the-art collision repair centres and offer four locations where customers can take advantage of our Birchwood Credit Solutions. Each of our dealerships and over 1100 employees have consistently adhered to a number of unwritten, common sense principles that have provided the framework for our organization. Terms such as honest, fair, loyal and progressive accurately describe our team members and our way of doing business. Collectively these principles have been our business compass.
TSI Media (a member of the Birchwood Automotive Group) is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our media team. As a Graphic Designer, you will play a role in the development, production and design of traditional and online advertising and marketing tactics to support the Birchwood Automotive Group’s operational needs. This includes but not limited to design layouts for display advertising (traditional and online), website assets, sales brochures and flyers, point of sale material and in-store promotional material. The successful candidate will be required to consult and collaborate with Account Managers to identify the target audience and layer in graphical elements and copy to create impactful layouts to engage customers.
Essential Skills / Details
• Minimum 2 years of graphic design experience or Graphic Design Certificate
• Proven proficiency using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
• Strong computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint are an asset
• Ability to visually communicate a message with a strong call to action
• Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
• Ability understand technical specifications and requirements
• Outstanding creative problem solving and issue resolution skills
• Must be able to work in a group environment, multi task and work with multiple and tight deadlines within a changing environment
• Confidence in presenting and explaining ideas to clients and colleagues and the ability to adjust and adapt direction based on client requirements
• Strong attention to detail and excellent multitasking skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks in order of urgency and importance
A portfolio of work or personal portfolio website will be required
Salary / Wage Range
To be discussed during interview process.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Birchwood Automotive Group
Winnipeg, MB, CA
|Posted:||Apr 17, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)