Digital Graphic Designer
Digital Graphic Designer maternity leave (Montréal, QC)
Love your job!
Digital Graphic Designer - 12 month contract maternity leave
We’re looking for a creative and autonomous Digital Graphic Designer to create our email graphics for mobile and social media, develop templates to optimize production and skin website seasonally and to create web product pages.
Please note that only applicants with portfolios will be considered for the role.
DAVIDsTEA is made up of enthusiastic and passionate employees who strive to create an atmosphere that allows for creativity and innovation. Our company is making tea fashionable and fun, and we pride ourselves on offering the best possible service to our customers and a positive work environment for our employees.
About the role:
Our fantastic marketing team is looking for a Digital Graphic Designer who is creative, fun and always up for the challenge! You will have a lot of exposure to various elements of design and an opportunity to learn from our Senior Designers. You must be easily adaptable, organized, and flexible with the ability to take directions from multiple teams.
Sounds like you? Keep reading…
Your responsibilities will include:
· Adapting graphics from e-mails to various sizes for mobile and social media use
· Creating web product pages, including conducting photo research and producing Photoshop composites (for tea mood imagery)
· Researching best practices for product pages and flagging inconsistencies across the site
· Skinning the DAVIDsTEA Facebook, Twitter and website pages seasonally
· Collaborating with copywriters, social media team and marketing manager to create original emails from scratch
· Creating emails from templates and developing templates for email designs
· Addressing missing information in briefs and reaching out to appropriate parties for information
· Creating banner ads and homepage banners, including animated ads
· Researching images and preparing article imagery for the DAVIDsTEA blog
So are YOU our next Digital Graphic Designer?
Some dream qualities that you should possess:
· Highly proficient with design software in Illustrator and Photoshop
· 3-5 years of related graphic design experience
· Excellent project management and coordination skills
· A strong multi-tasker who is able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
· A proactive team player, always willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
· A degree or certificate in graphic design is an asset
· Bilingual skills
Last, but not least… You must have a witty sense of humour and you must demonstrate your portfolio via a link or an attachment to show your strong understanding of design trends, colour schemes, fonts, text placement, and layout!
Exactly what you were looking for? Apply today with your portfolio!
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Mont-royal, QC, CA
|Posted:||Apr 17, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)