IFM Media Inc.
Canada’s #1 fitness magazine - Inside Fitness, located in Oakville, ON requires an Administrative Assistant. This is a permanent, full-time position, reporting directly to the CEO. The successful candidate will be someone who offers their complete loyalty and has 100% confidentiality/discretion.
- Attend industry events and tradeshows
- Maintain appointment calendars, ensure management is aware of daily schedules, book meetings and conference calls, and travel arrangements as required
- Advanced computer skills- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including: Marketing, Operations, Web and Editorial
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions and internal weekly status meetings
- Monitor and generate reports
- Other tasks, as required
Experience & Skills Requirements:
- Post-secondary degree in a related field
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ensure all files are organized, accurate and up-to-date
- Superior written & verbal communication
- Knowledge of vitamins/supplements an asset
- Experience in the fitness/health industry an asset
- Minimum 1 year proven track-record
To be considered, please send your salary expectations, resume and cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Category:||Admin / HR|
IFM Media Inc.
Oakville, ON, CA
|Posted:||Apr 17, 2017|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|