J. Walter Thompson
At J. Walter Thompson we create pioneering solutions that build enduring brands and business. We have been connecting brands with consumers and creating engaging stories that shift behavior for over 150 years. We currently have over 200 offices in 90 countries that contain 10,000 of the brightest minds in the business. We owe our growing success to the adoption of a set of simple principles we refer to as the 4 C's: curiosity, collaboration, capability and courage. It is the embodiment of these traits that makes J. Walter Thompson unique. It is also what we look for in potential new hires.
J. Walter Thompson Canada is looking for a Junior Broadcast Producer to work in the Toronto office. This is a one-year contract position.
- Interacts with Client and Agency Staff regarding client broadcast and content needs: TV, Digital/Social, Radio.
- Manages all aspects of Production.
- Creates and manages project budget estimates.
- Develops project schedules to meet client deadlines.
- Provides ongoing and timely communication to internal and external project stakeholders.
- Effectively manages multiple priorities from one or more projects/tasks.
Qualifications and Key Attributes
- 1 to 3 years of industry and/or agency experience.
- Excellent communication skills with team members, client and vendors.
- Proven leadership with ability to manage daily operations effectively.
- Excellent project management skills, including planning, timeline, dependency and risk management.
- Proven history in managing multiple projects simultaneously, on-time and on-budget – some with tight and aggressive deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to manage change quickly as client needs develop.
- Team-oriented and self-motivated.
- A passion for creative.
All resumes will be reviewed. Those selected for interviews will be contacted.
J. Walter Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
J. Walter Thompson
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Apr 17, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)