Woodbine Entertainment Group
EFP Camera Operator
With roots dating back to 1881, Woodbine Entertainment Group has emerged as a leader in Canada’s entertainment industry.
Long recognized as the country’s largest and most innovative horse racing operator, the company has grown into an admired and respected multi-purpose entertainment organization delivering first-class service within its world-class facilities (Woodbine Racetrack, Mohawk Racetrack, Greenwood Teletheatre and WEGZ Stadium Bar).
What does your week look like?
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Broadcast Production, the EFP Camera Operator will be responsible for HD digital field camera operation, assisting with the technical production of recorded material and the setup and maintenance of the audio-visual library and equipment. Some live-to-air production and/or camera work will also be required to support the Broadcast team at Woodbine Entertainment Group (WEG).
What you'll do:
• Shooting, including planning and lighting, for feature and background material
• Logging shoot tapes for edit sessions and tape library
• Equipment setup for audio-visual presentations and special events
• Digital media and tape library administration
• Video dubbing and file transfer
• Voice over audio recording
What we're looking for:
• University or college degree/diploma in a field related to Broadcasting, Television or the equivalent in education and experience
• 2-5 years’ experience with HD field camera operation
• Minimum 5 years of practical experience with audio visual equipment
• General knowledge of audio field recording and shooting for editing
• General knowledge in Microsoft Suite of Tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Office, etc.)
• Able to build and maintain effective relationships with team members – "Listen and Connect"
• Able to anticipate department needs – "WOW Every guest"
• Ability to know where to look or research where to find the right answer "Be Bold"
• Ability to organize workloads and set priorities accordingly “All In”
• Ability to recognize that part of being a team player at Woodbine Entertainment Group is about having fun – "Fuel the fun"
• Must be able to maintain and create a positive winning attitude in themselves and others
• Travel to other locations throughout the Greater Toronto Area is required, candidates MUST have a valid driver's licence and vehicle
This is a salaried, seasonal position based out of Woodbine Racetrack with travel to Mohawk Racetrack. Travel to other WEG properties within Ontario will be required. We will be committed to offering you an employment experience for a company that values its people and strives to continue to create and support winning horse racing experiences for everyone!
So what’s the first step to your exciting new career with WEG?
We are accepting online applications and welcome all qualified people interested in this opportunity. While we appreciate and value all applicants, only those who will be selected to interview will be contacted.
Woodbine Entertainment Group is committed to supporting an inclusive, barrier- free recruitment and selection process in a work environment where all employees feel valued, respected and supported.
If you are contacted by a member of our team, please advise if you require any accommodation with respect to WEG’s recruitment, selection and or/assessment process used to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.
|Category:||Film / Video|
Woodbine Entertainment Group
Etobicoke, ON, CA
|Posted:||Apr 17, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)