Atomic Cartoons Inc. is an award-winning full-service animation studio located in Vancouver's busy Animation District. Since its inception over 18 years ago, Atomic Cartoons has created, produced and financed numerous animation productions for television series, commercials and music videos. Our crew is made up of 250 of Canada’s most creative animators, directors, producers and writers, and with multiple high profile projects underway this is a great opportunity to join our team!
We are seeking an experienced Line Producer to join our studio and lead one of our next exciting productions!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage and lead the daily operations of the entire production
- Prepare, maintain and update production schedules, budget and reports
- Communicate directly with clients to discuss creative directions
- Work closely with Directors, Department Supervisors and Production Coordinators
- Lead regular production meetings and evaluate production progress
- Assist in crew staffing and interviews
- Meet milestones deadlines as required by the client
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years of industry experience in a production management role for a large team
- Previous experience producing an animated TV series preferred
- Expert knowledge of CG and/or 2D disciplines an asset
- Experience with Shotgun for production tracking, submitting and publishing an asset
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced studio environment
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Able to legally work in Canada
- Must be a current B.C. resident and work in-house
START DATE: TBD
Show us what you would like to contribute to Atomic by providing us with relevant examples of your previous work along with your resume and cover letter. Please apply with your Resume, Cover Letter, Portfolio/Demo Reel and/or Website URL.
We thank you for your submission; only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||Apr 17, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)