Why is this role important?
Loblaw Digital is the team responsible for building and operating the e-commerce businesses of Canada’s largest and most successful retailer. So far we’ve created leading responsive e-commerce experiences for Loblaws Click & Collect, Shoppers Drug Mart beautyBOUTIQUE (beautyboutique.ca), and Joe Fresh (joefresh.com), with much more to come.
We are based in downtown Toronto and operate like a start-up with extensive resources. We are an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, collaborative and fun team working to transform the way Canadians shop. ?To achieve this goal, we are looking for talented and passionate individuals who want to solve challenging problems and make a significant and lasting impact on Canadians.
As a Graphic Designer, Online Grocery, you will be responsible for developing design deliverables that elevate, differentiate, and function on-brand and on-strategy. We are looking for someone with strong creative and technical skills, who can handle multiple projects at once – seeing projects from ideation through to production.
• Participate in design sessions and contribute through creative concepts and creative input. Be involved in conceptualization and design of graphic applications from concept to completion.
• Create designs that are consistent with our brand guidelines. Be accountable for brand consistency across campaigns and assets.
• Work closely and collaboratively with the Sr. Graphic Designer and the design team to support design needs and ad-hoc requests.
• Be detailed in your organization of projects. This includes management of project briefs, awareness of project specs, deadlines, files, etc.
• Balance and manage own workload according to the established business priorities.
• 1-3 years in digital design creating digital marketing collateral and editorial designs
• A strong portfolio (only candidates with a portfolio will be considered)
• Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
• Knowledge of digital design process and best practices, including image optimization, responsive design, and basic HTML and CSS.
• Experience in retail marketing design an asset
• Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently and operate in a fast-paced work environment
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
Type of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Brampton, ON, CA
|Posted:||Apr 21, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)