Performs in a self-directed manner in all aspects of the building design process, including preparation of presentation materials, schematic design, design development and contract documents, model building, rendering and construction administration activities within an established budget, schedule, site and programmatic requirements.
Essential Job Functions
• Prepares preliminary design studies and adaptations of alternatives for review.
• Prepares drawings for schematic design and design development.
• Exercises creative judgment and design application skills in preparing client presentation materials, including design sketches, renderings, models and graphics.
• Adheres to firm and project goals of excellence in design, execution, and sustainability.
• Prepares contract documents including details, sections, elevations and schedules.
• Produces amendments, addenda and bulletins.
• Assists in preparing adaptations and technical alternatives for project team review.
• Performs area calculations according to specified standards.
• Performs site analysis, including survey of existing conditions and field measurements.
• Performs tasks according to Perkins+Will Project Delivery Manual.
• Organizes and plans accordingly to execute tasks.
• Self-checks work for accuracy, omissions and legibility.
EDUCATION Professional Degree in Architecture
EXPERIENCE 4+ years
Must have a minimum of 2 years working with Revit
Experience in all phases and aspects of a project desirable
Intermediate knowledge of project design and construction documentation production
Knowledge of construction materials
Graphic, 3D visualization and CAD skills
Effective verbal and written communication skills
Demonstrates collaborative and professional work ethic LEED AP or within 6 months of hire
Every action has a purpose and Perkins+Will is a purpose-driven firm. We aspire to find greater meaning through our actions and are not satisfied with supporting the status quo. In our work and in our lives, we are deeply committed to improving our clients’ businesses and organizations, our profession, ourselves and society as a whole.
If you have the required background and would like to join one of North America’s leading edge architectural firms, please submit a cover letter and a compact representative sample of your work, by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for your interest in our firm. However, only chosen candidates will be contacted. Perkins+Will is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources Team of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Apr 21, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)