National Speakers Bureau
Inside Sales Manager
The Inside Sales Manager will lead, coach and manage our Sales and Business Development teams to meet revenue targets and drive growth in both new and existing markets. The Inside Sales Manager also collaborates with our Marketing team to develop and execute sales strategies within specific markets.
Dynamic new role with growth potential to lead to Director level position involved in strategic planning.
- Lead and manage our Sales and Business Development teams (team of 12 and growing) to consistently meet individual targets as well as our corporate revenue targets
- Encourage an environment that exemplifies our Core Values of: Integrity, Pursue Possibility, Curiosity, Inspired Service, Originality and Making an Impact.
- Hire, train and motivate our Sales and Business development teams through continuous coaching and mentoring to achieve results
- Sales reporting and forecasting; regularly review team and individual performance against goals and KPI’s
- Build relationships with prospects, customers and partners and help secure new business
- Develop and execute sales strategies, and collaborate with our Director of Marketing to help execute specific campaigns
- Manage small key client base in order to learn the industry and meet personal sales targets
Skills & Qualifications
- 2-5+ years of building and leading successful sales teams and track record of exceeding targets and growth
- 3-5+ years of individual B2B sales experience with consultative sales approach
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo and interested in driving change and innovation and developing new systems; creative problem solver
- Strong business acumen and negotiating skills; strong interpersonal and customer relationship building skills required
- Thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment and ability to prioritize with a results-based approach
- Passionate about ideas, current events, trends, stories, and people. Self-motivated and desire to make an impact and do something meaningful
- Post-Secondary Degree required; knowledge of the events industry, conference planning, training, or agency experience an asset
- Ability to effectively manage half our Sales team remotely
- Experience working with a CRM system like Salesforce or MS CRM an asset
National Speakers Bureau is Canada’s original and most experienced speakers agency with over 40 years in business booking speakers for events, conferences, appearances, and training and workshops. We’re an award-winning agency with offices in Vancouver and Toronto representing: newsmakers, thought leaders, icons, athletes, best-selling authors, and celebrities.
Our International Global Speakers Agency division books speakers into events around the world.
Salary plus bonus structure based on meeting specific targets.
We’re looking for leaders who share our core values and want to live them every day:
Do the Right Thing INTEGRITY
Make an IMPACT
Our Mission: We’re a catalyst for new ideas by connecting audiences with speakers who inspire, inform and engage.
NSB is a great place to work and grow - visit our website at: www.nsb.com to learn more about us. If you are looking for a challenge, want to make an impact, and have what it takes – send us your resume and include a cover letter outlining why you think you are the right fit for NSB.
National Speakers Bureau
700 - 372 Bay Street
Toronto, ON, CA
|Tags:||Events, Entertainment, Speakers, Agency, Conferences, Program Development, Talent Agency,|
|Posted:||Apr 26, 2017|
|Compensation:||Compensation commensurate with experience|