FGL Sports Ltd
What you'll do...
As the Graphic Designer, you will report to the Sr Design Manager/Creative Director, and you will be responsible for production and design of digital elements for both the Sport Chek and Atmosphere banners. Working within the brand guidelines, you must demonstrate the ability to be innovative and think creatively in order to increase our brand health. This position will also be responsible for general coding and delivery of web ready files.
- Create and execute visual design for online marketing projects and materials including but not limited to HTML5 digital advertising banners (static and animated), web, email, ecommerce, social media and landing pages
- Help Art Directors identify opportunities for new media in campaigns
- Maintain the quality of design throughout all phases of the project from conceptions to completion across various channels
- Execute projects based on the visual design standards, brand guidelines and logo standards for corporate FGL Sports brand as well as the banner brands
- Use functionalities of photo libraries and content management systems
- Develop technical innovations and new creative approaches
- Maintain design workflow, processes and project management establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Participate in marketing related special projects and new initiatives.
What you bring...
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in design or visual related role
- Knowledge website and email design; HTML, DHTML, XHTML, CSS and Dreamweaver
- Knowledge of graphic design applications including by not limited to Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Font Management software
- Solid comprehension of user interface design and information architecture
- Background in retail, sporting goods and/or product related areas
- Good understanding of social media and social trends
- Strong team player and excellent communication skills
- Meticulous attention to details and ability to follow a workflow
- A history of innovation, creativity and delivering results
- Enjoys sports, is physically active, leads a healthy lifestyle and therefore has a strong affinity to the business.
Why join us…
We bring the world’s most talented, creative and athletic people to FGL Sports and provide them with opportunities to help them achieve their ‘better’. We foster continuous learning, look for ways to inject fun into the culture and implement people program solutions that drive business results. Whether it’s recruiting, reinventing the field or connecting with employees, we are industry leaders, always on the lookout for top talent.
We believe that staying active and healthy and giving back to your community make you better at your job and make life more fulfilling. Here, you can build your career around your passions both professionally and personally and connect to a wide network of colleagues, teams and communities committed to inspiring and encouraging others to be their best. Bring your skills, experience and enthusiasm to us and enjoy benefits such as an on-site gym and personal trainer, fitness programs/intramurals, equipment service shop, and an employee purchase program. We are looking for people who want to build an organization they can be proud of, with growth opportunities befitting a brand that is entrepreneurial, innovative and highly competitive. We believe in helping our employees in their quest for more productive, healthy and meaningful lives.
Canadian Tire is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience. FGL Corporate
FGL Calgary Head Office
Job Posting: May 16, 2017, 1:08:54 AM
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
FGL Sports Ltd
Calgary, AB, CA
|Posted:||May 16, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)