TSC Stores LP
Category Marketing Analyst
Position Appling for: Category Marketing Analyst
Location: Store Support Centre
Reports to: Director of Marketing & eCommerce
The Category Marketing Analyst works with the Category Marketing Manager to drive the planning and execution of the Marketing & Merchandising Plan for select categories.
Specific responsibilities include Flyer Planning & Execution and Ecommerce & Online Initiatives.
The Category Marketing Analyst is a key liaison between the Category Business Team, Marketing, Store Planning, Supply Chain, & all other support groups to execute/communicate the Marketing & Merchandising Plan.
Flyer Planning & Execution
- Provide analysis to execute flyer plans to hit promo sales and margin plans for their categories, to achieve targets
- Work with the Category Marketing Manager to ensure flyer offers meet Category Management Principles & Flyer Planning Guidelines
- Analyze product and promotional pricing competitiveness
- Complete a high quality of work on time during each step of the Flyer Process, including flighting, submissions, meetings, & finalizations
- Assist Category Marketing Manager with the Flyer Flighting Plan, including offer selection, pricing, and forecasting
- Maintain Flyer Grid accuracy at all times
- Support the cross-functional teams in the execution of the flyer, including Marketing, Inventory, & Store Planning
- Coordinate and collect internal/external data and perform analysis to support category flyer planning – make recommendations for changes as required
- Lead, with the Category Marketing Manager, the day to day functions of the categories– promotional grids, ecomm sku maintenance, promotional events, ad info, and store information etc.
eCommerce & Online Initiatives
- Work with Category Marketing Manager and vendors to develop Factory Ordered or Online Only SKU assortments for their categories according to Category Management Principles
- Assist in the creation of digital flyer pages
- Plan and execute online promotional offers for enewsletters
- Contribute to Online Projects related to categories as needed
- Support the cross-functional teams in the development and execution of any ecommerce or online initiatives
- Business Degree or Diploma
- Strong analytical skills combined with ability to provide recommendation for category growth.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work effectively with business partners and all levels of team members
- Self-starter, efficient and organized in a fast paced exciting environment
- Prioritization, time management and multi-tasking are essential to meet deadlines
- Able to gather information and translate information in business insights that can be easily understood and utilized
- Detailed oriented with the ability to “think outside the box”
- Proficient computer skills
- Retail experience considered an asset
Job Type: Full-time
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
TSC Stores LP
London, ON, CA
|Posted:||May 16, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)