Social Media Coordinator
Treefrog is a digital agency that partners with our clients to drive goals through digital services and products. Our services include web design and development, app design and development, content creation, graphic design, SEO, Social media, hosting and digital training.
You have a passion and understanding of social media and community building. You thrive on discovering new trends in the digital space and embrace innovation. You understand the importance of brand, voice, reputation management and aim for excellence in communications with an engaging online persona. You are experienced with web content management and with tracking and analysing metrics that are part of the results reporting of your social media activities.You are looking for a place where there is a team to both challenge and support you, a place to share your learnings and to learn from others and continually grow.
- 1 - 2 years experience in a professional environment or internship experience
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in a communications-related field (including journalism, social media, marketing, PR/Social PR)
- Active user accounts on most social media platforms
- Ability to respond rapidly and professionally to reputation management issues
- Self-starting attitude and an understanding of how and when to be proactive
- Strong writing skills with understanding of brand messaging and tone
Nice to haves:
- Basic graphic design and image editing skills for Web (Gimp or Photoshop)
- Experience with content management systems (WordPress or similar)
- Understanding of principles of web design and user experience
- Understanding of SEO principles and best practices
- Experience with data analysis in Google AnalyticsFacebook
- Blueprint certified
How to Apply
If you want to see what our Frog life looks like, visit our website at www.treefrog.ca. Then go to link to apply! We thank you for your interest in our position and in Treefrog! Only those applicants that apply through our online Treefrog Talent Catcher and who are selected for interviews will be contacted.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Newmarket, ON, CA
|Posted:||May 18, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)