Progressive. Collaborative. Accountable.
Draw on your passion. Shape our community.
Progressive and collaborative, with a clear, long-term vision. We value employees’ contributions and inspire excellence. We are driven by a desire to help shape and serve the growing community in which we live and work.
Corporate Services Department
Corporate Communications Branch
Location: Newmarket, Ontario. This is a Union position.
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 35; Scheduled Shifts: 0830 - 1630
Temporary Full-Time, Approx. 20 months, Salary $39.22 - $42.63 per hour
Reporting to the Program Manager, Digital Communications, is responsible for planning, coordinating, and developing videos and digital photography for Corporate-led projects, assets and events; ensuring new video and digital photography communication products are current, updated as needed and align with the Corporate approach.
- Successful completion of a Community College Diploma in Film and/or Video Production, Photography, Media Communications or a related field or approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in video production.
- Demonstrated experience in creating corporate videos and taking a wide variety of photographs with ranging subject matter.
- Demonstrated experience using current video and photo cameras and audio recording devices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective and current communication strategies, particularly relating to electronic media.
- Thorough knowledge and demonstrated ability in digital editing and related software, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Media Encoder and Microsoft Office applications.
- Valid Ontario Class “G” driver’s license and reliable vehicle for use on corporate business.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated ability in corporate core competencies including customer service, communication, team work, initiative/self-management and accountability, and flexibility/adaptability.
- Strong creative and conceptual skills.
- Project leadership and independence skills to lead multiple media projects and ensure deliverables within required timelines.
- Demonstrated presentation skills to communicate information to diverse audiences and support established project objectives.
- Ability to organize daily workload and set priorities.
- Ability to work independently and work cooperatively with staff and as part of a team.
- Ability to work outside regular business hours, as required.
Please apply on-line by May 31, 2017, quoting competition #20806. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For additional information on The Regional Municipality of York, please visit the above-mentioned website.
|Category:||Film / Video|
17250 Yonge Stree
Newmarket, ON, CA
|Posted:||May 18, 2017|
|Closing:||May 31, 2017|
|Compensation:||$39.22 - $42.63 per hour|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)