Lone Star Mercedes-Benz
Web Content Producer/ Marketing Assistant
Job Level: Entry Level
Employment Status: FT Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9-5pm , Wednesday 12-8pm .
Lone Star Mercedes-Benz is currently seeking an experienced content producer/videographer to join the marketing team.
This is a full time position, the successful candidate will create and manage our customer facing used vehicle digital assets, as well as the work with the marketing team to develop and implement local marketing and promotional campaigns while ensuring brand consistency and acting as a resource for all branding and marketing content activities. The candidate will have advanced experience & knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, videography & photography and post production editing as well as digital marketing, social media management, and graphic design experience.
- Photography, videography (pre and post production) and description writing for Pre-Owned Inventory.
- Coordinate/schedule & film video content and collaborate with team members to create additional creative content for advertising campaigns.
- Creation of content for social media channels.
- Creation of ad units for social media/ digital display campaigns & e-blast campaigns.
- Maintain social media scheduling calendar/ manage all social media accounts on a daily basis.
- Manage website content, and other online ad properties to ensure alignment with company brand and that all content is current.
- Creative writing and copywriting for vehicle inventory, blogs, articles, social media content and website.
- Analyze and report monthly on marketing campaigns & analytics run by the marketing team.
- Other duties and tasks for various dealership departments as needed.
- Photography and Videography experience is imperative.
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Premiere Pro and After Effects).
- Experience in Wordpress, Hootsuite, Google Analytics and Adwords.
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn technology platforms to support various forms. Great initiative with the desire to “own” projects, need to be a self-starter
- Certificate, diploma or equivalent in Marketing Communications or related program.
This position is ideal for a recent graduate or new to the workforce individual.If you are the right candidate for this position, please forward your letter of interest, resume, and any relevant portfolio links to the attention of Marketing Manager, Lauren Polowick at lauren.p[@]lonestarcalgary.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Video Production: 1 year
- Graphic Design: 1 year
- Photography: 1 year
- Creative Writing: 1 year
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Lone Star Mercedes-Benz
Calgary, AB, CA
|Posted:||Jun 19, 2017|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|