Graphic Designer and Communications Coordinator
Graphic Designer and Communciations Coordinator (CONTRACT)
At the heart of every successful business, are the people.
Here at HANSAmed Limited we are proud of our employees, they are at the heart of our success. Our passion is to provide the best quality of materials to dentists and their patients while providing a stimulating work environment to our employees.
Whether you are a recent college graduate ready to embark on your career, or a professional looking for an exciting new opportunity, we offer an array of challenging career paths. We provide a dynamic, collaborative, high energy atmosphere and seek individuals who are quality fueled, product driven, ambitious and determined to personally grow as we further develop our company.
HANSAmed Limited places immense importance on strengthening team spirit in the workplace, we do this by:
- Promoting open communication
- Holding regular departmental meetings for transparency
- Promoting leadership through example
- Annual staff events such as Christmas parties, and company retreats.
We embrace diversity and this value is reflected in our work environment and actions. We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
Position: Graphic Designer and Communications Coordinator (CONTRACT)
This position will involve, but is not limited to the following:
You will be responsible for creative development of a broad range of marketing materials and promotional print and digital communication. Accuracy, efficiency, and command of design principles and techniques is required. Coordination of communication marketing initiatives, event management will also be part of the day to day.
Marketing Materials design and updates
- Develop marketing material for HANSAmed product portfolio and update content for vendor marketing materials
- Develop product information/sell sheets, flyers, advertisements for publications
- Coordinate delivery of marketing materials to sales teams for events, product launch or cycle meetings
- Update competitor pricing in collaboration with sales and operations
- Develop, track and update details for all conferences, symposia, and sponsored educational events
- Initiate event planning process for all approved events and communicate details to relevant Area Managers
- Identify appropriate marketing collateral and organize logistics for delivery to event venues
- Obtain post-event feedback for dissemination to marketing and business development team.
- Coordinate and attend events/trade shows
- Internal: Update sales teams on pertinent marketing information with regards to product training, revised marketing materials, positioning of marketing collateral
- Present relevant updates during sales cycle meetings
- External: Design and disseminate customer communication via Email (E-blasts, E-newsletters) or print
- Prepare special project proposals with direction from Marketing Director
- Implement/manage marketing procedures and processes, evaluate existing practice and update accordingly for new processes
- Coordinate delivery of sales and marketing materials to sales cycle meetings, sponsored events, conferences and trade shows
- Track all marketing initiatives and create weekly/monthly reports
- Receive invoices, countercheck obtain approvals and execute payments
- Track all marketing initiatives, expenses, calculate ROI and create weekly/monthly reports
- Communicate budget status to Marketing Manager
Must have 3-5 year’s graphic design experience
Those with experience in a health environment are preferred.
Past marketing experience is also preferred.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Mississauga, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jun 19, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)