Here’s your chance to join one of Toronto’s fastest growing technology companies! Statflo works with telecom carriers and technology retailers across North America, and we need a Graphic Designer to join our growing team.
What we do
- Engage retail staff by gamifying their day to day experience - making it easy for them to hit their goals and stay more engaged at work
- Enable stores to stay in touch with local prospects and past customers using messaging or phone. We empower them to provide a more personal experience than a call centre and foster a path to the right purchase
- Train and motivate retail teams to improve their culture and hold people accountable to provide amazing customer service, every time
Why it matters
- Millions of retail workers are handed a broom or become angry bird experts during the 8 hours they are idle each week. We challenge this norm by empowering them to increase sales themselves
- Millions of customers of wireless carriers and technology retailers want a better customer experience that is personal, proactive and consistent
- Retailers that don’t provide the best experience are dying - only 1 in 4 customers will come back to the same store - so they need to improve their service to stay relevant
- If we drive 2 extra purchases to a store, per month, our software is paid for. We’ve seen a store receive more than 60 additional purchases each month, providing a clear ROI
Job Description As a Graphic Designer on our team, you will work to help us power our interactions with our user base with awesome artwork. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, as well as great web UI design skills. You will be translating high-level requirements into wireframes and mockups, assets, and beautiful designs for our products, our customer interactions, and our marketing materials. You will collaborate with every member of the channel enablement department, as well as various other departments, to produce creative, innovative and effective design assets.
About You You are a generalist who is skilled in all areas of graphic design. You’re ready to jump in and take on the day-to-day design work, but you’re also interested in developing this into a more strategic role over time. In collaboration with our channel enablement and product teams, your design work and strategic vision will help define how users interact with our product and brand.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer in both web and print, creating interactive web content, PDFs, presentation decks, branding material, event collateral, etc.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop! Sketch experience is a bonus.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Strong understanding of user interface and providing art direction.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
Next Steps Send us your resumé and portfolio. Let us know how you fit the bill for our requirements above. If you enjoy any really interesting extracurricular activities (from Chess to SumoWrestling) that you think are meaningful then tell us about them!
What do you call work that doesn't feel like work? We’re a diverse team coming together from far and wide. We thrive on community, sharing, learning and results - and we’re in the perfect place for all those ingredients.
At Statflo, you’ll learn. You will grow. You’ll do challenging work you love, that makes you proud, and be part of a success story that will define your career.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jun 19, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)