Junior Graphic Designer
This is your opportunity to work for an award winning and culturally diversed creative team. You will report to the Creative Director and assist the Art Director on a day-to-day basis.
The Jr. Graphic Designer is responsible for building creative concepts and designing logo, brochure, marketing collateral for a variety of blue chip clients. You will also learn how to create and execute advertising concepts that will be used in newspaper, outdoor, radio, television and online.
- A degree or Post-secondary education in Graphic Design/Communications required.
- Education in Web or Visual Design is an asset
- PC skills in MS Office, MAC, Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator
- HTML / web maintenance proficiency is an asset
- Knowing a second language such as Chinese or Punjabi/Hindi has an advantage
- Effective organizational, problem-solving skill required with an ability to meet tight deadlines with an acute attention to details
- Ability to multi-tasking
Expect start date : August 1st, 2017
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Company website: www.captusad.com
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||Jul 05, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)