Looking for a full service in-house Marketing position? One where you can flex your strategy, design, implementation, project admin and digital muscles? A position that works autonomously to build our business cross-functionally?
Come work with an established and vibrant company with its roots on Vancouver Island and its vision in the workplace of the future! Monk Office is an award-winning Office Outfitter committed to our community and the environment.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you are… creative and energetic. You are able to see the big picture while also paying attention to the details that make a campaign successful. We have a great opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator, to elevate our brand through the development of comprehensive, high-quality campaigns and brand collateral. We are looking for someone who has the experience, skills, and initiative to enhance the quality and delivery of our marketing. You will collaborate with our Retail store network, Sales team and Senior Leadership in the development and execution of exciting initiatives.
What you will do:
- You will be our Marketing guru - from conception to design to implementation - you're the one-stop-shop!
- Develop comprehensive and impactful marketing campaigns/initiatives to achieve business goals
- Coordinate and maintain marketing strategy and collateral development for our retail loyalty program
- Create marketing content, sales tools, and collateral
- Coordinate print production of all assets via internal resources or external vendors
- Manage email marketing through strategy development, ideation, eBlast design, and reporting
- Coordinate and communicate with Team members to execute marketing initiatives
- Update and maintain corporate Wordpress website and eCommerce platform
- Develop company communications to deliver succinct messaging to broad audience, both internal and external
- Liaise with vendors, sponsors, and partners
- Execute brand standardization and compliance through our digital, print, social, and internal collateral
- Graphic design projects which may include vehicle branding, retail signage, documentation branding, presentations, and more.
- Create digital marketing content including advertisement, graphics that inspire action
- Develop landing pages for digital campaigns
- Provide administration and coordination support as needed
- Assist with public relations initiatives such as writing press releases and blogs
What you bring:
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in marketing, communications, and graphic design
- Proficient print production knowledge and graphic design skills using Adobe InDesign / Illustrator / Photoshop and Microsoft Publisher
- Proven experience in developing email strategies and creating email campaigns in Constant Contact and/or MailChimp
- Exceptional writing skills for internal and external audiences
- Knowledge of branding fundamentals and best-practices
- Proficient user of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to learn new programs and tools such as our proprietary ERP system, eCommerce platform, SmartSheet, Wordpress & Wordpress plug-ins, HTML
- Highly-organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work well in an ever changing environment
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Resourceful – ability to create more efficient ways to deliver amazing customer experiences
- Lifelong learner
- Project management skills an asset
This position is perfect for someone ready to sick their teeth in and grow with us! Send your resume and cover letter to "" and tell us a customer experience story you are proud of.
Thank you to all applicants. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and we look forward to speaking with you.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Marketing: 2 years
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Victoria, BC, CA
|Posted:||Jul 10, 2017|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|