Marketing Specialist Investments
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference and a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Creativity. Strategy. Nimbleness. Team. It’s what powers us and sets us apart from traditional Financial Institutions. With transformational leadership and the development of a truly innovative and integrated Marketing organization it’s an exciting time to be in Marketing at Manulife! We’re building deeper customer relationships leveraging customer insights, innovative media and engaging content via digital and social growth channels to build a fresh Marketing approach that differentiates us from traditional Financial Institutions Marketing.
Manulife Investments offers advisors and investors a comprehensive suite of financial solutions to help them pursue goals and meet needs. The Marketing Team within Retail Markets contributes to the achievement of business objectives by developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns that are client-centric and designed to further Manulife’s reputation as a trusted and preferred financial services provider.
We’re looking for a Marketing Specialist that will support projects/ initiatives and help the Marketing Managers address business issues and opportunities. He or she will excels in rallying and inspiring teams to win, learn, understand and have fun. Being highly collaborative, working well with cross-functional partners and being able to navigate and get the best out of teams in a matrix environment is essential. That person will also be proactive, responsible, organized and with excellent attention to details.
- Act and speak as support and work closely with Marketing Manager counterpart(s) to create effective material collateral for wholesaler use with advisors and their clients
- Collaborate with team members, designers, translators and vendors to ensure quality and accuracy of material to all identified audiences.
- Manage a diverse workload and sometimes demanding and / or competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Conduct competitive analysis and share it with Marketing Managers.
- Support Marketing Managers and assist them in their planning and development of marketing proposals
- Act as the liaison with various project team members and business partners within Retail Markets and Canadian Division to ensure all materials are aligned with overall strategic themes.
- Act as link between Business Unit and internal partners– Digital, Social Media, Creative Services, Strategy and Research
- Support and collaborate with Marketing Managers when working with external agencies, vendors and Global Brand partners to ensure the successful delivery of Marketing Campaigns and initiatives
- Monitor on an ongoing basis the effectiveness and relevance of existing marketing strategies as well as recommend enhancements or course correction
- Ensure that collaboration with Marketing Managers on projects are managed through effective project management and delivered with high quality, on time, on budget and with an optimum use of resources
- Share with colleagues in other marketing departments (in Canada, US and Asia) best practices and to ensure consistency in the market.
- Build an effective network of internal and external partners and maintain effective relationships with external suppliers.
- Play a collaborative role, as a team member, in the continual development of the team’s marketing plans and roadmap
- Collaborate, when possible, with our partners at Manulife Investments to understand the needs and trends of the retail business and the possibilities for alignment
- Maintain relationships with Product and Sales to identify issues that could be improved through cross collaboration.
• 3-5 years of work experience in Marketing and Investments in successfully developing and implementing effective marketing solutions to meet business needs.
• Post-secondary education preferably in, Marketing, Finance or equivalent work experience
• Some hands-on knowledge of digital analytics, experience with online marketing campaigns, including management of targets and optimization methodologies would be advantageous
• Some marketing program management knowledge– planning, writing, editing, coordinating, and implementing a variety of complex marketing initiatives that support business goals
• Facility to manage multiple complex initiatives in a fast paced with solid organizational skills, attention to details and deadline oriented
• Planning and project management skills with a proven ability to execute concurrent projects within tight timeframes in an autonomous matter
• Self-motivated with a basic knowledge of modern marketing frameworks
• Judgment, consulting, negotiating, influencing and collaboration skills in a cross-functional environment
• Team player oriented, energetic, creative, solution-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced and ever changing environment
• Good writing and editing skills for all communication vehicles
• Basic content marketing experience, storytelling skills and work across multiple medium such as digital, video, electronic, and print (for both external and internal messaging)
• Ease with highly detailed work, when collaborating to the development of marketing and communication content and tactics such as advertising, online content, collaterals, events and sponsorships
• Good organizational agility and understanding of the structure of multiple business partners and channels
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and maintain professionalism
• Big-picture and creative thinker
• Basic Experience and knowledge of social media and public relations
• Basic Digital marketing experience and familiarity with marketing automation platforms (e.g. exact target, salesforce, etc.)
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills that foster collaboration and buy-in at all stages of development and execution
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset, but not a requirement
- Financial services industry knowledge is an asset, but not a requirement
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft office suite (including SharePoint), Adobe Acrobat Pro, Lotus
- A good sense of humor, the will to learn and know that you can work hard and still have fun
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. As of March 31, 2017, we had $1 trillion (US$754 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26.3 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jul 11, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)