Advice From A Caterpillar
E-commerce and Graphic Design
Advice from a Caterpillar was founded on the principles of creativity, quality, and passionate customer service. A family company, established in 2010, Advice from a Caterpillar caters to children and their families ages newborn to eight years. This lifestyle store includes internationally curated collections of new and vintage baby and adult clothing, toys, books, décor, linens, jewelry, and baby necessities.
The e-commerce business is located near O’Connor Drive and St. Clair Avenue. This position operates out of the warehouse and requires both a drivers license and a vehicle.
The role will include:
- Uploading and inputting new products and collections
- Adjusting product and lifestyle shots
- Photographing collections and lifestyle shots
- Ensuring the website is updated daily, weekly, monthly to reflect the key products/events to maximize sales, margin and store traffic
- Fulfilling online orders: order picking, packing and preparing shipments
- Receiving, restocking and organizing inventory
- Performing inventory controls and keep quality standards through cycle counting
- Cycle count - advising the appropriate person about stock shortagesKeeping a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Fulfilling individual and store objectives Communicating and cooperating with co-workers
- Experience with photography including shooting and editing
- Strong typographic and layout skills
- Skilled with retouching in photoshop
- Skilled at visualization and storytelling
- Some experience in web design is an asset
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and setting priorities
- Ability to work independently while still working within a team environment
- A self-starter that is eager and takes initiative
- Excellent attitude and interpersonal skills
- Must have both a drivers license and a vehicle
- This job requires some lifting
- This position will appeal to a dynamic and results-oriented professional who is passionate about the e-commerce business. You are a hands-on team player with outstanding communication skills.
- This opportunity will be of interest to those who desire to be an integral part of a dynamic start up company eager to expand and diversify.
We thank all for their interest. We will contact only those whose backgrounds closely align with the criteria.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- e-commerce: 1 year
Required license or certification:
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Advice From A Caterpillar
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jul 14, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)