Graphic Design (2 Positions)
We are looking for two talented individuals that will combine marketing and graphic design to create visual materials that represent Blue Diamond brand through advertising and promotional materials. Working along with senior staff, the Graphic Designer, will assess the weekly marketing strategy and create promotional pieces as required, and oversee that weekly marketing campaigns are consistent and on brand. The position will report to the Brand Design Supervisor and will be located in Toronto, ON.
- Daily production of all advertising/marketing pieces such as flyers, fact sheets, magazine ads, web ads, brochures for Blue Diamond Resorts.
- Maintain, update and prepare all existing hotel marketing material.
- Assist the Brand Design Manager and Creative Services Manager with creation of new brands for Blue Diamond properties.
- Process all requests from Brand Managers and Brand Specialist for any print material needed for hotel, Sales staff and Operations.
- Utilize various graphic software programs to design and produce brochures, ads, flyers for print and online.
- Demonstrate confidence and a collaborative attitude with all team members.
- Adhere to established corporate guidelines, policies and graphic standards throughout all design tasks.
- Assist with any other marketing duties are required depending on the department’s needs.
- Other duties as required.
- Expert with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat on MAC platforms.
- Adaptable to work independently, set and prioritize projects to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and work well with others and as part of a team.
- Travel industry design experience is a definite asset.
- Online or hard copy portfolio is a must.
ENVIRONMENT AND SCOPE
- One position will be required to work 9:00am to 5:00pm and the other position will be required to work 10:00am - 6:00pm, Monday through Friday.
- Some travel may be required.
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your application by November 25, 2016. We thank all that apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
At Sunwing we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), Sunwing will also provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Apply for this Position
If you are interested in applying please Apply here . We thank all that apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Etobicoke, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jul 14, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)