Junior Graphic/UX Designer
Why We Exist
At Uberflip, we believe content is the most effective way to ignite meaningful relationships. But even the greatest content must be combined with a remarkable experience to reach its full potential.
What We Do
We build software that is both easy to use and easy to integrate with other best-in-class solutions. Each member of our team rallies around the belief that our customer’s success is our success. We exercise this belief by always being valuable, relevant and consistent in everything we do.
What Our Software is For
Uberflip is a platform for marketers to create, manage and optimize content experiences, so that content can be fully leveraged by all company stakeholders at every stage of the buyer journey.
What We’re Looking For
Are you passionate about design and UX? Do you enjoy working creatively alongside a team? Do you get excited when you witness a user go through the flow you’ve designed? This position might be just perfect for you! As a Junior Graphic Designer, you will help conceptualize and execute marketing collateral, as well as create useful, easy-to-use and engaging design for our digital products, in line with Uberflip’s brand strategy and product plans. You will work with the team to come up with creative concepts and have a strong grasp of latest industry trends and technologies.
Who We’re Looking For In A Nutshell
- One to two years of experience in a graphic design and/or UX role with a strong portfolio showcasing your work.
- The desire to challenge the norm and create impact.
- A strong passion for all aspects of brand, design and UX.
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry-leading design software and technologies.
- The ability to work quickly, efficiently and meet tight deadlines.
- Work with our product and marketing teams to identify opportunities where design improvement can create business value.
- Use wireframes, storyboards, prototypes, and other methods to communicate your design concepts with the team.
- Design effective and on-brand artwork and layouts for various marketing communication materials, including digital assets and direct marketing collateral.
- Create interactive and on-brand design for various digital touch points including websites, emails, mobile applications and social media applications.
- Ensure a seamless user experience across multiple channels (web, mobile, email)
- Combine both quantitative (metrics) and qualitative (user feedback) data to evolve designs that meet Uberflip’s business objectives
- Assist in the development and implementation of company brand standards, ensuring effectiveness and consistency across all design projects.
- Participate in up-front collaborative project meetings to review scope and understand creative design requests and needs.
- In collaboration with other marketing and product primes, engage in conceptual brainstorming and ideation sessions, developing original creative content to help drive brand engagement.
Experience & Skills
- BA or post-secondary certification in Graphic Design or another related degree.
- 1–2 years of agency or in-house experience an asset
- Must have a portfolio.
- Proficiency with design and UX tools such Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Great written and verbal communication
- Good time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Works well with others and also independently with minimal management
- Attention to Detail
- Strong creative and marketing drive
What You'll Experience
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- Great benefits and an award-winning office culture
- A few perks to keep things fun :)
Uberflip offers challenging work, cutting-edge resources, a uniquely collaborative environment, competitive rewards and growth. If you have drive and determination to succeed, this is the one place where you can feel free to challenge yourself, explore new ideas and create a career with tremendous impact.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jul 14, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)