Jr. Engraver & Graphic Designer
Do you have a very sharp attention to detail? Can you handle any situation with confidence and charm? Are you attracted to work experiences that expose you to a diverse range of people and the inner workings of a company? At Caldwell Recognition, we value people with those qualities and trust them to have a direct impact on our customers, products and revenue. Join like-minded colleagues within our company’s Engraving and Custom Order Department and help shape the future of our company.
Responsibilities for this Jr. Engraver & Graphic Designer include:
- Use of graphics programs such as Corel and Photoshop
- Create / modify customer artwork for optimum printing/engraving
- Create / modify artwork proofs for customer approval
- Work directly with customers to ensure product meets expectations
- Operation of Rotary and Laser engraving machines
- Prepare products for engraving and complete finished products (assembly)
- Order Entry and Quoting
- Some lifting, up to 50lbs
We are a Canadian family owned and operated business who likes to work hard and play hard. We enjoy a relaxed work environment with lots of laughs and the occasional pizza lunch. We are looking for the right addition to our team to help contribute to the company's overall success in the future.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Working knowledge of graphics programs
- Excellent communication skills (English)
- Positive Attitude
- Engraving experience preferred, but not required
In addition to regular compensation, Caldwell offers an RSP matching program as well as full benefits. Salary dependent on experience and skills.
We thank all applicants for their interest.
Job Type: Full-time
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Mississauga, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jul 14, 2017|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|