Yorkville Education Company has an opening for a Graphic Designer at its Steeles campus in Concord, Ontario.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the design and development of all creative concepts for traditional and digital marketing applications. The Graphic Designer works closely with other Marketing Specialists to assist in the implementation of marketing campaigns to support and drive the generation of leads and brand awareness of an assigned program.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage creative (film, design work, collateral, ads etc.) for given programs using internal and external resources where appropriate
- Design marketing email templates
- Design & develop converting landing pages
- Design SEM banner ads and infographics
- Work collaboratively on shared projects within the marketing department
- 5 years experience in Graphic Design and Marketing
- a degree or diploma in a related discipline is required
- Experience with website content management systems and CRMs
- Experience in designing SEM banner ads and infographics
- Experience in photography and video editing/production
- An understanding of digital marketing, social media, traditional media and experience with vendor management
- Ability to take direction and prioritize tasks effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take ownership of a project and drive its progress
- Results and goal oriented, passionate about achieving outlined results
- Strong relationship building skills and collaborative
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Superior copywriting skills
- An enthusiastic approach with the willingness to take on new skills
- Flexibility to perform assigned tasks independently or as part of a work team
- Ability to design for different programs with their relevant brand guidelines
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet frequent short timeline goals and deadlines
Interested applicants should forward their resume and cover letter to Human Resources.
Yorkville University is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at 1-866- 467-0661 ext.1236.
About Yorkville University
Yorkville University is a Canadian national university that offers leading professional degree programs through an innovative online learning platform. Yorkville University’s programs offer adult learners the flexibility needed to complete a degree while balancing other commitments by providing a supportive, highly collaborative and interactive online learning community.
Established in New Brunswick in 2003, Yorkville University’s Fredericton campus delivers practitioner-oriented master and bachelor level degree programs, offering a Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology, a Master of Education in Adult Education, a Master of Education in Educational Leadership and a Bachelor of Business Administration.
In Ontario, Yorkville University offers the Bachelor of Interior Design and the Bachelor of Business Administration with a specialization in Project Management .
In August 2015, Yorkville University received consent in British Columbia to offer the Bachelor of Business Administration, with new specializations in Accounting, Supply Chain Management, Project Management and Energy Management. In Spring 2017, a new campus was opened in downtown Vancouver, allowing students to study both online and through a flexible on-campus delivery mode, combining the flexibility and accessibility of online learning with the benefits of real face-to-face interaction.
Please visit www.yorkvilleu.ca for further information.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Concord, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jul 14, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)