Real Estate Webmasters
Vancouver - Vancouver, BC V6C 3T4 CA (Primary)
Real Estate Webmasters (REW) is a leading provider of technology to the North American real estate industry. We create fast, sleek and thoughtfully designed websites that help our clients build brand equity, attract new business, and amplify growth. We also help our clients drive traffic through search engine marketing, turn that traffic into qualified leads, and convert those leads into lucrative relationships. In short, do just about everything our clients need to win leads online and grow their business.
Our goals are big and we’re growing our teams both at head office in downtown Nanaimo and at Canada Place in Vancouver. People are attracted to careers at REW because of our strong leadership, passionate workforce, and limitless opportunities. We enable our teams to genuinely make an impact in the organization and beyond, and our agile approach to business allows positive change to happen swiftly.
The REW marketing team is growing, and we need a talented individual to help us create marketing material that is just as thoughtful and beautiful as the sites we design for our clients. Whether it’s a Facebook ad, white paper, email or landing page, we need to show our current and potential clients that design is core to what we do.
We’re looking for someone who is keen to bring in fresh ideas and help shape the visual identity of our brand. The work will be varied and fast-paced, so adaptability is key. And while this role will primarily service the needs of the marketing department, there is a larger community of designers within REW that can offer support, feedback, and continued education.
- Work with the corporate marketing team toward on-time and on brief delivery of marketing materials
- Create print & digital marketing collateral for conferences, product launches, internal communications and sales initiatives
- Create supporting images for email, PPC, social, video & other digital content campaigns
- Assist with minor changes to the company website and landing page development
- Manage a queue of projects to meet tight deadlines
- Bring creative ideas and a unique skillset to the department
- Assist in the development of brand assets and definition of our visual identity
- Management of brand assets and branded templates (e.g. Powerpoint, Word, email signatures)
Requirements & Skills:
- Degree, Diploma and/or Certificate in Graphic Design
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Working knowledge of CSS & HTML
- Experience creating print & digital marketing materials, including sourcing and managing print suppliers
- Work independently on all design tasks
- An ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including editing and proof-reading to produce quality marketing materials.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Real Estate Webmasters
Nanaimo, BC, CA
|Posted:||Jul 16, 2017|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)