Zedcom Media Inc.
Work From Home / Remote (All Provinces)
Job Posting: Publisher, Shop
Zedcom Media Inc.
Location; General Toronto Area (Home Office)
Shop Metalworking Technology Magazine, published by Zedcom Media Inc., is a leading manufacturing magazine serving metal products manufacturing industries with print and online products. With 100% request circulation, and a global advertising base, we are seeking a sales oriented Publisher to sell a large advertising territory and manage the magazine’s operations.
We are looking for an individual who;
Is results oriented.
has exceptional communications and presentation skills to successfully develop and maintain relationships with current clients and develop new advertising opportunities.
is motivated to succeed and works well managing a team.
Is detailed-oriented, with exceptional organizational skills to manage all aspects of the magazine’s operations.
has extensive experience selling print and digital advertising.
Please send your resume in confidence to Larry Bonikowsky at email@example.com
We thank all candidates that respond to this ad, but only those that are invited for an interview will be contacted.
Daily Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
Maintain existing and form new relationships with clients to maximize revenue.
Work with a capable team of editorial, design, sales and circulation professionals.
Solid analytical and organizational qualities
Excellent written and presentation skills
Proven track record of follow-up and success in the selling of print and digital advertising in a B@B environment
Ability to be a consummate team player and a goal-oriented thinker
Proficient in all aspects of MS Office
Minimum 7 years of advertising sales experience, preferably in a B@B environment
Responsible for prospecting and selling print and digital advertising to a large territory of clients. Consistently meet all goals and objectives in a timely and organized manner. Must relish the opportunity to meet clients in Canada and the United States with regular travel, including multi-day trips to important trade shows and client cities.
- Develop, service, and maintain a large base of print and online advertisers, including developing and presenting advertising proposals.
- Travel regularly to clients and events to help maintain and build a large personal sales territory.
- Support a sale team with ideas, promotion and management of objectives, including preparation of monthly commission statements.
- Track competitive advertising and prepare strategies to develop new business.
- Track print and online advertising and manage its scheduling and gathering.
- Prepare circulation objectives and work with a circulation support team to meet them.
- Work with editorial team to create ideas and opportunities to build the best possible editorial platforms to create and maintain business.
- Analyze and prepare pricing strategies to build profitability.
- Consistently exercise independent judgment and discretion.
-- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
|Location:||Work From Home / Remote (All Provinces)|
|Posted:||Jul 17, 2017|
|Closing:||Aug 23, 2017|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|